What to pack for your Outer Banks vacation
We asked the OBX Facebook page, What do you always bring with you on vacation? Below are some of the 300+ responses.
- My beach chair and cold beer
- Good friends (or family) and a good book, for lazing on the beach! And my flip flops!
- The dog
- Fishing Gear
- Adult beverages
- A good book
- For the kids-flashlites, fishing nets and buckets for ghost crab hunting. sparklers for afterwards, and a camera for me to capture all the fun...
- Always bring firewood for night beach fires and marshmellows, hershys, and gramcrackers
- Nothing. That's why it's vacation
Read all 308 responses